- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or feel you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 please call 772-5788 before entering the facility.
- PMC is screening all patients, and staff entering the facility.
- There are no visitors at PMC at this time.
- If you have questions about your billing or would like to make a payment, you do not have to come to the medical center. For assistance you can call the Business Office at 772-4291, option 1 or call our Third party Vendor at 855-218-7420.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with the Lab or Radiology please call 772-5756.
- Ensuring our residents and staff are immunized against the flu. 100% of the residents and staff providing care to residents have received their flu shot this year.
- Focusing on excellent hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Encouraging early use of personal protective equipment like masks and gloves.
- Actively screening residents for signs of respiratory illnesses.
- Actively screening staff and visitors for exposure to COVID-19, recent travel history, and signs of respiratory infections, including taking a temperature at least once a day.
- Reinforcing sick leave policies.
- Asking visitors to wash their hands with soap and water prior to entering LTC.
- Discouraging and limiting visitors to LTC. We love having visitors but ask that you postpone any non-essential visits to LTC.
- Exploring alternative ways to allow residents to connect with the family and friends…phone calls, facetime and skype.