COVID -19 Updates
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or feel you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 please call 772-5788 before entering the facility.
- PMC is screening all patients, and staff entering the facility.
- Our visitor policy is currently limited. Please call the hospital 772-5740 before coming to visit someone in the hospital. Long Term Care Residents are not permitted visitors, please call LTC to arrange a virtual visit with your loved ones.
- If you have questions about your billing or would like to make a payment, you do not have to come to the medical center. For assistance you can call the Business Office at 772-4291, option 1 or call our Third party Vendor at 855-218-7420.
- There is a Drop Box located on the wall between the double sets of doors in the ER entrance to PMC. Available Monday -Friday from 6:00am to 7:00pm. Patients need to include from the top of their statement OR their name, date of birth and account number.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with the Lab or Radiology please call 772-5756.
Our priority is the health, safety, and well being of our residents, staff and family members. We are taking the following steps to help prevent respiratory illnesses from entering our building:
- Ensuring our residents and staff are immunized against the flu. 100% of the residents and staff providing care to residents have received their flu shot this year.
- Focusing on excellent hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Use of personal protective equipment like masks and gloves.
- Actively screening residents for signs of respiratory illnesses.
- Actively screening staff and visitors for exposure to COVID-19, recent travel history, and signs of respiratory infections, including taking a temperature at least once a day.
- Reinforcing sick leave policies.
- Exploring alternative ways to allow residents to connect with the family and friend; phone calls, facetime and skype.